ATTENTION! Network Marketer, MLM’ers and Internet Marketers……
Why our Traffic is DIFFERENT!
Get Great Results with our TIER 1 USA ONLY Targeted Traffic.
Are there any guarantees of results? Like with any advertising media, I can’t guarantee results. I promise to do my absolute best to generate the highest possible response for your offer, however, you need to understand that with any form of advertising there’s a certain level of risk.
How fast will you deliver the purchased clicks? I guarantee the purchased amount of clicks within 72 hours of sending.
Are the prices above for unique clicks? All the prices below are for unique clicks, that means that these clicks are from different (unique) visitors.
The Two Step Process: Let me explain to what the two-step process is: What we do is we send our traffic to our own landing page, once a person registers we then redirect that person to you as traffic. So there are not only qualified but there verified that they’ve gone through two steps to get to where you’re at.
This is the best quality traffic you can get.
Super Premium USA Traffic Only (Tier 1)
I was blown away by the number of sign ups I received the 1st day.
I've been in Network Marketing for years and always had challenges getting constant quality traffic to my website. A good friend of mine told me about LeadPower.net and how they provide quality leads and traffic. Thank you so much LeadPower, I was blown away by the number of sign ups I received the 1st day. I received 6 sign ups day one right out of the box. If you are looking to grow your business LeadPower.net is the way to go and you could be missing out on sign ups if you're not using them. LeadPower.net ROCK'S!!
Every single time I buy leads or traffic I get outstanding results.
Digital Income system and The Conversion pros.
Clicks to my website
I achieved a 44% opt-in rate with Leadpower! (Never broke 35% before). My opt-in page contained Full Name, Email, Phone number (optional). Most traffic I’ve tried never fill out the phone number area or put a fake number. Leadpower traffic 70% left their real phone number and we’re happy to hear from me... Amazing results. The other 30% I can see they are opening my emails so it’s a work in progress with them. Never seen results like this before.
Why should you buy leadpower traffic? Very simple: NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE !! It’s simply the best.
My company provided me with a great website, then I was lost. I found out about Leadpower Clicks, on the recommendation of my upline, I tried it and have generated over 70 Leads, two weeks later the follow up letters create 3 new enrollments in my business. Thanks so much.
Network Marketer-32 years full time
I've been in the industry for 32 years full time. I'e tried many traffic and lead companies. I've known Ron and Lead Power for years and their one of the few lead companies that passed the test of time and been in business for decades. I decided to give the traffic to my web site a try, I'm happy to say I've received Incredible results! I now have my team receiving company specific leads! Bravo!
Traffic to specific company lead capture page
Instant leads put into my team!
Just do it!
Traffic is the lifeblood of a marketer
Traffic is the lifeblood of a marketer and it is so difficult quality to find traffic that gives you leads that convert and gives you sales. I found that Lead Power's traffic not only gave me great leads but I also received sales. So what does that mean to me? I need more traffic from Lead Power.
Incredible! The traffic is amazing. I’ve never gotten a 85% opt-in rate!
Super Affiliate Program
High Opt-in Great Customer Service Fast Traffic
Yes! This traffic is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED because it converts better than anything I’ve ever seen. I’ve invested in a countless number of traffic sites and this is by far the best! Trust me.
Lead Power generates an excellent lead. They are specific to your needs and I have fantastic luck with them. I recommend them to people in my down line all the time and I use them, myself, on a regular basis.I am also very impressed with their customer service. They are easy to get in touch with, they immediately handle your questions, concerns or requests and the staff is very accommodating. I recommend Lead Power real time leads to anyone looking for a high quality lead at a very reasonable price.
I received 59 leads, 2 initial sales and 4 friend request from my 150 clicks; but most importantly, there opening up my emails! I will return to purchase more clicks.
I WAS BLOWN AWAY
Seldom ever am I overly excited about spending money on ADVERTISING. I subscribed to the LEAD POWER TARGETED TRAFFIC - 100 UNIQUE VISITORS and I received a total of 40 people that viewed my landing page and REGISTERED for more information. Based on these results I plan to do this all the time.